« Home | Day 1 »

Day 2


A Picture Share!
Originally uploaded by nashpreds99.





Today's something new is somewhat of a two parter. First, I have never played around with a Sony PSP. None of the stores have demos out and since they are $250, not many people have them. I got the chance to play a game on it today while someone was borrowing it. It is a pretty cool device. The screen is plenty big and really nice. It has quite a few buttons and even an analog stick for familiar PS play. I would like to see what one of the PSP movies and other games look like. I still don't know if I would dish out $250 bucks for it though.
The second part of the something new was the game I played, Ape Escape. Out of all of the games available for the PSP, I don't know why the game the owner bought was Ape Escape. You play this anime character who runs around with a net trying to catch monkeys. Brilliant idea! no its not. I can imagine that if the developer was targeting 5 year olds for this game then they have succeeded. But for me, lame. I definately would not recommend this game.

Previous posts